Tuesday, August 4, 2009

When this gardener wanted to create a shady spot for his patio he didn't have to look any farther than the bosque of Brazilian Pepper trees that crowded his unfinished lot adjacent to his residence. Undettered by the massive snarl of branches customary with Brazillian Pepper, Chris carefully pruned out a large area for his table, chairs and a large selection of shade plants. There was a temperature difference of at least 10 degrees between the manicured yard and the Pepper bosque.
The homeowner's association either doesn't know it exists or has not commented. When Chris saw me taking photos he looked cross and let me know he thought I was with the Homeowner's Assoc. I left with an invitation to feel free to come back to get pups or cuttings for my gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment